Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Counting lessons required

Snipped from the last posting--

“I decided to have a look at the situation this morning concentrating on westbound traffic only from 7:00 -9:00 A.M. expecting to see about 180 (250-40=210, 90% of which is189) Riders boarding the buses. I counted 67, that is sixty seven, Riders boarding the bus!

Must be something wrong here, I will go out and count again tomorrow.”


I counted again this morning with better results but still less than half the TTC’s numbers.

12 vehicles left our neighbourhood between 6:54 and 9:04 A.M. today carrying 87 Riders, these numbers are still a long way from 180.

Maybe the Commission will send somebody out to help me count these riders, I obviously need help to achieve anything like their numbers. Lunch is on me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home